DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
Arlington Moore Search & Selection is committed to protecting your privacy whether through the use of our internet services or through any of our company job search process. Arlington Moore follow the data protection act 1998 and make every effort to ensure that personal data remains secure and confidential at all times.
Arlington Moore follow the 8 principles of data protection
- Your personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Your personal data shall be obtained and used only for the purpose of finding employment or related reasons
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where we can, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
By either emailing your CV / data you are agreeing to the following;
- Arlington Moore to store your data on our company database unless we receive instruction from you to say otherwise
- Arlington Moore is able to share your CV data with a third party employer that we are associated with following verbal confirmation from you
- For your data to be transferred to another associated company in relation to a company buy out or take over
- Arlington Moore is able to contact you by email, text message or telephone call in relation to job vacancies or associated reasons
- Arlington Moore to share your data with a third party if the reason is for legal or criminal investigation purposes
If you do not wish for your data to be stored by Arlington Moore or you do not wish to be contacted by telephone, text or email then please refer to our contact page and fill out the short form https://arlingtonmoore.co.uk/contact-us.php
Please note that if you do not wish to be emailed or telephoned then this will limit our chances of contacting you with possible job vacancies
You have the right to request to see your personal data, this will need written confirmation. Arlington Moore has the right to charge the you a small fee for this. To make a request for your personal data supplied to Arlington Moore please contact Arlington Moore in writing.
Arlington Moore is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and applicants who's data is stored on our system. No information that you provide is stored on this website. All information is stored on our secure database at our Head Office address.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your contact details, work history and work requirements and anythingelse written on your CV
- We also record written notes on conversations held that are relevant to either your application for work or having been contacted for work. Other information held includes emailed correspondence to you from Arlington Moore or correspondence from you to Arlington Moore
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Other information which maybe stored from time to time is correspondence to you from Arlington Moore and correspondence from Arlington Moore to you which maybe contained within our email systems, this is cleared periodically
All information stored at Arlington Moore is password protected
No personal data is stored on this website.