Arlington Moore Search & Selection are committed to equal opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
All of our employees are trained in recruiting on the basis of individual skills, merits and abilities. Our method of recruitment is centred around understanding the applicants skills, merits and abilities in relation to the vacancy through questioning and matching.
Equal opportunities to us is more than governing laws, it is something that we strongly believe in as a company and as a team.
Our policy is compliant with the Equality Act 2010
- Arlington Moore is committed to promoting equal opportunities
- Arlington Moore values diversity and encourages fairness
- Arlington Moore will eliminate any conditions, procedures and individual behaviour that can lead to discrimination even where there was no intent to discriminate
- Arlington Moore will comply with all legislation dealing with discrimination and the promotion of equality, following the codes of practice issued to support this legislation.
- Arlington Moore will ensure mechanisms are in place for responding to complaints of discrimination and harassment from employees and the public.
- Arlington Moore will make every effort to engage in procurement practices and partnership arrangements that have similar policies for equal opportunities and have the same values
- Arlington Moore will strive to make any reasonable adjustments where necessary
- Arlington Moore will select and recruit fairly and without discrimination in all cases
- Arlington Moore support diversity
- Arlington Moore will ensure that all employees are recruited and promoted on the basis of skills and ability and other objective relevant criteria