Operations Director (multi-site), food manufacturing, salary up to £80,000 + car or allowance + bonus.
Arlington Moore is working on behalf of an award winning manufacturing company who have a number of locations throughout the UK. This company has seen incredible growth in recent years both organically and through acquisition and as a result they are looking for an Operations Director who will be responsible for a number of sites.
As the Operations Director you will be responsible for the following;
- Full P&L and budget responsibility
- Planning and rolling out strategy throughout the sites
- Growing the business as well as working with customers and suppliers
- Ensuring production targets are met
- Health & Safety across the region
- Driving and maintaining quality standards
- Driving continuous improvement
- Nurturing, developing and empowering teams
- Experience of food manufacturing
- Excellent management skills with proven experience of nurturing and developing teams
- Proven experience of driving continuous improvement
- Multi-site experience desired or at least an ability to demonstrate how you are ready to manage a number of sites
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore manufacturing which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.