Regional Production Operations Manager
Manufacturing & Operations
C £50k, 10% bonus, car allowance, healthcare, 25-day hols + 8 b
Regional Production Operations Manager, Essex / Suffolk. Package: C £62K - Salary C £50k (could go higher for the right experience), 10% bonus, car or allowance, healthcare, 25-day hols + 8 bank holidays.
Arlington Moore Recruitment is working in partnership with a highly respected food processing business who continues to expand and flourish. They are now looking for an experienced Production Manager to work across two food manufacturing sites in Essex and Suffolk
Our client has grown from strength to strength organically as well as strategic acquisition and as a result the company is able to provide real opportunity for future career advancement.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Director the Regional Operations Manager will be
- Supporting the management of integrated operations across multiple sites
- Facilitating project planning processes within all operations
- Working in a collaborative manner with multiple teams to ensure key requirements are communicated, understood, and implemented
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations are measurable and sustainable taking corrective action when required
- Ensuring sites are managing within their respective budgets
- Ensuring teams are providing a reliable service that meets the company’s KPI’s, quality measures and audit requirements in line with good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Supporting the management team in the development of standardised systems and processes
- Challenging ways of working with a view to monitor and control costs implementing lean manufacturing principles where required
- Reviewing staffing levels with a view to control costs
- Coaching and developing staff and implement relevant succession plans
- Working collaboratively with local HR Business Partners in managing employee relations
- Establishing internal capability to protect business identity and client brands
- Building and maintaining key relationships with key stakeholders and clients across multiple sites
We are looking for an already established Regional Manager or an Operations Manager, Senior Production Manager looking for the next step, who has:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage, motivate and coach
- Possesses a ‘right first time’ attitude and have a willingness to be hands on when required
- Extensive experience of working successfully within a customer led fast moving process production environment
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is growing fast therefore early application is advised.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Manufacturing which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
Back Apply for this vacancy